NB. Postage and packing is free on all orders of four books or more.
For higher quantities contact firstname.lastname@example.org for our best possible price.
To order your books please list the title(s) you want and send them in an email to the address below. To pay for your books by PayPal click the link above. To pay by direct bank transfer please contact Ken at email@example.com for details. For payments in US$ or any other currency just let us know and we will confirm the cost to you. Any questons, we will soon help you out.
The White Lion Press
White Lion Press can no longer accept payments directly by credit or debit card but you can pay easily and quickly by direct bank transfer, or you can pay using your card, via PayPal – click on the ‘Buy now’ link above. Any questions or for further details please contact Ken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The combined calamities of Brexit and Covid are playing havoc with books sent from the UK to Europe and around the world. Having experienced several lost and delayed deliveries and damaged packages we now recommend sending by recorded delivery.
This may be a bit more expensive but is massively more dependable. Email Ken here he will advise and make sure you get your books safely and on time.
The White Lion Press
TREASURES FROM THE PEN OF
THE INCOMPARABLE GEORGE SMITH.
GO ON, TREAT YOURSELF (and save up to 30%).
Tiny Essentials of Writing for Fundraising | Asking Properly | Up Smith Creek
SAVE £40.00 ON ALL EIGHT TINIES.
BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!
SEE AND ORDER HERE.
<–This book describes in detail campaigning fundraising as it should be, how it should be structured, implemented and explained so that our publics, particularly donors and fundraisers themselves, see it as the positive, transformational force for change and good that it surely can be, and the best career going for any creative, committed individual who really wants to make a difference, to change the world.
Why should you buy this book? See here. And here.
The White Lion Press,
Hill Farm House, Huntingfield,
Suffolk IP19 0PW, UK.
Tel: + 44 (0) 7740 410053.
Email Ken at email@example.com.
• Asking Properly, by George Smith
• The essence of Campaigning Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
• Donors for Life, by Craig Linton and Paul Stein
• Storytelling can change the world, by Ken Burnett
Plus the Tiny Essentials series (now at 50% discount for all eight):
• Tiny Essentials of Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of Writing for Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of an Effective Volunteer Board
• Tiny Essentials of Major Gift Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of Raising Money from Foundations and Trusts
• Tiny Essentials of Monthly Committed Giving
• Tiny Essentials of a Fundraising Strategy
• Tiny Essentials of Donor Loyalty
• Retention Fundraising, by Roger Craver
• Relationship Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
• The Zen of Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
• Friends for Life, by Ken Burnett
• Up Smith Creek, by George Smith
• Free Degrees, by Lyndi Smith
To find out all about any of these books, click on the link. To get your copy or copies quickly, with no fuss, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For summaries of all White Lion Press books, see here.
Ken Burnett’s website is here.
In November 2022 The White Lion Press and its titles became a part of Hilborn Civil Sector Press, Toronto, Canada.
an affectionate tribute to a