NB. Postage and packing is free on all orders of four books or more. For higher quantities contact email@example.com for our best possible price.
To order your books please list the title(s) you want and send them in an email to Joe at the address below. To pay for your books by PayPal click the link above. To pay by direct bank transfer please contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org for details. For payments in US$ or any other currency just let Joe know and he will confirm the cost to you. Any questons, Joe will soon help you out.
You’ve just arrived at the home of the best books in fundraising. For special offers and bargain bundles see this page or contact Joe Burnett at email@example.com. To order the titles you want, write to Joe.
Please note: White Lion Press can no longer accept payments directly by credit or debit card but you can pay easily and quickly by direct bank transfer or you cn pay using your card, via PayPal – click on the ‘Buy now’ link below left. For details please contact Joe at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TREASURES FROM THE PEN OF
THE INCOMPARABLE GEORGE SMITH.
GO ON, TREAT YOURSELF (and save up to 30%).
Tiny Essentials of Writing for Fundraising | Asking Properly | Up Smith Creek
SAVE £40.00 ON ALL EIGHT TINIES. BETTER THAN HALF PRICE!
SEE AND ORDER HERE.
The White Lion Press
53d Highbury Park,
London N5 1TH, UK.
Tel: + 44 (0) 20 7226 7140.
Email to Joe at email@example.com.
• Asking Properly, by George Smith
• The essence of Campaigning Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
(to be published June 2021, order your advance copy now)
• Donors for Life, by Craig Linton and Paul Stein
• Storytelling can change the world, by Ken Burnett
Plus the Tiny Essentials series (now at 50% discount for all eight):
• Tiny Essentials of Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of Writing for Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of an Effective Volunteer Board
• Tiny Essentials of Major Gift Fundraising
• Tiny Essentials of Raising Money from Foundations and Trusts
• Tiny Essentials of Monthly Committed Giving
• Tiny Essentials of a Fundraising Strategy
• Tiny Essentials of Donor Loyalty
• Retention Fundraising, by Roger Craver
• Relationship Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
• The Zen of Fundraising, by Ken Burnett
• Friends for Life, by Ken Burnett
• Up Smith Creek, by George Smith
• Free Degrees, by Lyndi Smith
To find out all about any of these books, click on the link. To get your copy or copies quickly, with no fuss, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For summaries of all White Lion Press books, see here.