for Life video series
The White Lion Press Limited/Harvey
McKinnon Productions. Video one, 56 minutes, £10.00.
Video two, 56 minutes, £10.00.
Both videos £16.00
SORRY, THESE VIDEOS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Filmed during Ken Burnett’s first seminar
in Vancouver, Canada in 1996 and hosted by renowned Canadian
fundraiser Harvey McKinnon.
Video one: episodes 1-3
• ‘The challenge of relationship fundraising’
shows how to convert new, one-time donors into regular, committed
supporters of your organisation.
• In ‘world-class donor service’, you’ll
learn what to do to keep your donors loyal to your cause.
• ‘Getting ahead of your competition’ demonstrates
how to create a successful donor development strategy. Find
out how your donors are changing and what it means to your
Video two: episodes 4-6
• ‘Botton Village’ is a classic example
of relationship fundraising in practice. Ken Burnett tells
how it grew from no private income to raising millions.
• ‘How you can profit from a donor’s will’
explains how to secure the ‘ultimate gift’ –
a bequest, or legacy.
• ‘Four highly successful programmes’ studies
highly successful fundraising initiatives taken by Greenpeace,
The National Trust (UK), Feed the Children Europe and the
National Canine Defence League (UK).